What about insurance?
On the monthly membership at the The Manette Clinic, insurance is not billed.* You do not need to carry insurance to be a member with us. However, due to the Federal requirements, you may be expected to purchase health insurance or pay the fine at the end of the year. If you have insurance, you can still use it for outside prescriptions, labs and referrals, as well as for big ticket items like surgery, intensive treatments and specialty care.
There are many things we provide without the hassle of billing your insurance, all covered in your membership. You may be able to save a lot of money and time when pairing the monthly membership with a high-deductible health insurance plan (vs. standard low-deductible/”copay” insurance plans).
Most things are included, like physicals and routine check ups for chronic illness, or if you are sick. We are able to add routine labs for a minimal fee but be assured, if there is an additional charge, we will let you know ahead of time.
This type of plan will save you money and time in the long run. Also, the prices are the same for everyone across the board regardless of insurance, income, and how much you use or don’t use our services.
* Medicare is the only insurance that is billed at The Manette Clinic. If you have Medicare as your primary insurance, then you would not be under the monthly membership plan. Click here for more information on becoming a Medicare patient.
- 24/7 access to your provider (really, anytime you need us, we are available to you!)
- Unlimited calls, texts, video chats and clinical appointments with the provider
- Yearly physicals
- Well child exams
- Sick visits
- Mental health counseling
- Injury assessment
- Simple casting
- Diabetes care
- Chronic condition care and management
- Wellness plans/health counseling
- Weight-loss consultation
- Depression/anxiety counseling
- Medication management and evaluation
- Travel medicine consultation
- No insurance will be billed (no copay’s!)
- Flu shots
- Lab draws (labs sent out of the office to be analyzed, will have a small cost)
- Some prescription medications offered greatly reduced prices
- Basic procedures
- Vaccines (*state vaccine requires insurance billing)